The top 5 of recommended cat foods for those who want to maintain the coat of cats
I’m worried about the bad coat of the cat … Should I change the cat food? This time, I will explain what kind of cat food should be given to maintain the coat of cats. Please refer to it!
- High-protein food that uses fish for more than 70% of the raw materials, Friendly to cat fur
- Rich in DHA (omega 3) and low allergen salmon is the main ingredient
- In addition to meat, raw materials rich in methionine such as spinach
Over 73% of the UK’s premium cat food is made from fish alone. In addition to low-allergen salmon that contains plenty of DHA, the combination of raw materials containing a lot of methionine such as spinach is a nice point for cats worried about their coat. As soon as you opened the bag, the scent of salmon-like fish spread. I think it’s a food that cats who like fish will especially appreciate!
- Low carbohydrates and high protein content
- Contains iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
Dry cat hair can be supplemented with a lot of high-protein products to help hair grow. Feeding meat and other protein-rich foods, such as beef and chicken, will make your cat’s hair more supple and shiny.
Canagan Free Range Chicken is special grain-free cat food with low carbohydrates and high protein content to provide a protein-rich diet your cat will thrive on. Chicken is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, phosphorus, and selenium which boosts the immune system. This recipe is enhanced with vegetables and botanicals to improve your cat’s immunity, including seaweed which contains iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
Requires attention： If the cat is overweight, reduce food intake by 10%. And if the cat looks underweight, increase food intake by 10%. Continue until the correct weight is achieved.
- ACANA® Wild Atlantic recipe is crafted with 75%
- Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
- Add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics,Help cats improve their hair
ACANA is an imported high-end cat food brand from Canada, and it is also a brand trusted by cat owners.
Deep-sea fish are rich in Ω3/Ω6, which also has a good protective effect on cat hair and skin. The particles are also flat, which is in line with cats’ swallowing habits. in the ingredients for Cod oil has a good hair-beautifying effect, improving palatability and crude fat. Sunflower oil vegetable oil is not so good. Lentil fiber boosts crude fiber while helping gastrointestinal motility to remove hairballs.
Natural fruits and vegetables instead of nutritional additives, low GI raw materials, more suitable for cats with diabetes. But “deep-sea fish” smells tangy, and the shovel officer who minds the fishy smell should consider it carefully
- 85% MEAT | 15% Fruits and Vegetables
- Fish meat, organs and edible bones to meet the various nutritional needs of cats
The top 6 of the formula are fresh whole fish, and there are 5 kinds of dehydrated fish meat. The meat is rich and fresh, which fully meets the nutritional needs of cats.Mineral content can be very good for cat hair problems
The meat of this cat food is whole fish, if you are allergic to fish, please choose carefully. The biggest feature is the source of fish meat, which belongs to fresh wild fish meat, and is a cat food that meets the standard of “natural food”. If you are a cat friend who values the freshness of meat, you can choose this cat food. However, the price of this cat food is also the most expensive of all imported cat food.
Antioxidant rich blend with Vitamins E and A
Crunchy kibble that helps reduce plaque build-up
Dating back to origins in 1894, Purina is one of the oldest and largest companies in the pet food industry.
This dry cat food is crafted with real ingredients like turkey, wholesome grains, and vegetables. With around 42g of protein per cup, your cat will have no shortage of support for its muscles and heart. it’s an easily digestible recipe that helps minimize hairballs and promotes a natural healthy weight for your cat. Indoor cats just aren’t as active as their outdoor peers.
Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food contains 398 calories per cup.
Please refer to the following summary for the cause of poor cat fur, improving it, and choosing cat food.
- The causes of the poor coat of cats are aging, oral diseases, visceral diseases, dryness, and dietary content
- Brushing and reviewing your diet are ways to improve your coat
- Choose a high-protein, low-carbohydrate nutritionally balanced cat food
- We also recommend those rich in B vitamins
- It is also important that omega 6 and omega 3 are mixed in a well-balanced manner
The principle of all hair-beautifying products is to use unsaturated fatty acids 0mega-3 and 0mega-6 to achieve hair-beautifying effect. The most common sources of such unsaturated fatty acids are on the market are mainly flaxseeds, algae and deep-sea fish. Cats as animals are more likely to absorb unsaturated fatty acids from deep-sea fish, while the absorption rate of plant sources is extremely low. Therefore, when choosing cat food for Mei Mao, you can choose cat food rich in deep-sea fish.