First time trying anal sex? Try These 5 Butt Plugs
Curious about anal sex? If you’re just starting out, the most important thing is that you can’t stick anything on your ass, many dildos are not safe for anal play. It’s very important that any toy you use for a butt has a flared base! If not, when you orgasm and the muscles contract, it can have a vacuum effect and the toy can slip in and get lost in the rectum, you can find a vibrating butt plug or one that feels like a rim to mimic someone licking your anus). There are also heavy metal butt plugs that provide enough pressure, and even butt plugs with fluffy tails.
Product Name: Booty Sparks Pink Heart Gem Anal Plug
This sleek 145g metal plug is made of steel that can be inserted 2.5" long ，With a shimmering pink heart at the bottom, this jeweled butt plug looks lovely between a pair of peach cheeks, adorn your ass with this jeweled butt plug， perfect for adding a little sparkle to your anal adventures.
Made of rigid steel, it is ideal for applying precise pressure to P-points and other internal hot spots. It’s also great for temperature play - just pop it in the fridge for 10 minutes, or put it in warm water to change your playtime，or use with plenty of water-based anal lube for added pleasure.
Product Name: Njoy Pure Plug
- metal butt plug is sought after because of its amazing weight and texture,this brand even made a butt plug from the same stainless steel material. Weight can provide rectal fullness and the pulling force of weight can stimulate many nerve endings around the butthole，and it looks very textured and advanced.
- Finn says the Pure Plug is like a wand, with a gentle curve and a thin base that can be easily shaken to sensitive areas like the prostate. Other benefits of using a stainless steel butt plug: It’s easy to clean and an excellent conductor of heat, whether you want to heat it up or cool it down to make some temperature adjustments.And the Pure Plug is available in three sizes: small, medium or large. Can be selected as needed
Product Name: Booty Sparks Glow in the Dark Anal Plug
- If you want your nights to be different, the Booty Sparks Glow-In-The-Dark Glass Butt Plug will make your ass glow in the dark! It’s made with smooth and durable borosilicate glass for a firm and satisfying feel! Featuring a swirling green pattern, these glowing butt plugs illuminate your back door during your nocturnal activities, perfect for adding a relaxing and quirky glow to your loot for your sweetheart.
- The durable borosilicate material is naturally hypoallergenic, human-safe, and compatible with all types of lubricants, so you can use your favorite slipper without compromise. These glowing Booty Sparks also regulate the temperature - heat or cool them in a bowl of water to add another layer of fun to your back door!
- HOW TO USE: To get an intense glow, all you need to do is charge the docking plugs with a direct light source - 30 seconds with a flashlight, or 2 minutes of ambient light to set these plugs up for a night of dazzling loot.
Product Name: b-Vibe Novice
- The b-Vibe Novice is a small, easy-to-insert vibrating anal plug perfect for beginners.However, the range of options included in this toy, from the amazingly powerful motor to 6 vibration levels and 15 vibration modes, to the wireless remote control feature, will quickly pay off for those novices.
- The comfortable silicone plug is also waterproof, recharges via USB, and comes in a compact case that’s perfect for storage or travel.
Product Name: b-Vibe Rimming Plug
If you are in a video relationship with your girlfriend, you can use this remote-controlled butt plug to add fun to your video relationship.The remote lets your partner take control from 30 feet away, or makes it easier for you to lie down and explore five intensity levels and six modes with the controller in your hand, rather than fumbling for the button toy on the bottom.
The spinning beads in the shaft of the B-Vibe Rimming Plug provide a unique feel around the anal opening. So many nerves are concentrated at the opening of the anus, which is an extremely sensitive area, which is why rimming feels so wonderful.
This toy makes good use of all those nerves, with the spinning beads swirling and massaging as you go. Another vibrating motor at the tip of the plug provides deep vibrations that stimulate the prostate or G-spot.And with waterproof and body safe silicone case, USB rechargeable.
Product Name: Tailz Foxtail
The Tailz Foxtail is a soft, flexible plug with a tapered tip that gives you the look of a fluffy grey foxtail, so cute. If you want to try cosplay, choose it is the best!
The semi-elastic butt plug is slender enough for beginners and enough for experienced users.Plus a nice bushy fox tail that’s over 14 inches long and feels great against the skin.
This sly tail anal plug is guaranteed to bring animal-like fun and play to your love life. Erotic foreplay has never been so visually pleasing!
After reading so many kinds, have you found what you want?
- If you want a metal butt plug, choose: Njoy Pure Plug, Booty Sparks Glow in the Dark Anal Plug,Booty Sparks Pink Heart Gem Anal Plug
- If you like good looks, please choose Tailz Foxtail,Booty Sparks Glow in the Dark Anal Plug,Booty Sparks Pink Heart Gem Anal Plug
- If you need video or long distance relationship, choose b-Vibe Rimming Plug
1. What kind of anal plug is best for beginners?
The best rule of thumb is that beginners should start with smaller size toys. The plug should be about the size of a finger or two for easy insertion so you can gently stretch the tissue around the anus.
Dr. Fleming recommends choosing a small metal or glass butt stopper, specifically, because they’re non-porous (so it’s harder for bacteria to get into the stopper) and easier to clean. Both materials are also safe to use with any type of lubricant, whether water-based, oil-based or silicone-based.
2. What are some tips for trying anal play for the first time?
Lube is essential for anal sex because, unlike the vagina, the anus does not lubricate itself.
But silicone lubricant is not safe to use with silicone toys because it breaks down the toy and provides space for bacteria to thrive.
If you want to try silicone lube, choose a metal or glass butt plug.