Best Baby Bottles of 2022:for families with newborns
Whether you plan to breastfeed, stick to formula, or use a combination of both, baby bottles are sure to become an essential part of your everyday life.Will you go with glass, plastic, silicone, or even stainless steel? What nipple size will work best for your baby’s stage of development?
“Once you find a bottle that your baby has taken to, you can stick to that bottle,” says Micah Resnick, M.D., a board-certified pediatrician at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, and member of the What to Expect Medical Review Board.
We’ll answer all these and more, plus show you the 7 best baby bottles we could find to keep your little one happy, healthy, and strong.
Product name:Dr. Brown’s Options
About this item：Can be used from newborn to older baby, dishwasher-safe
- A clear favorite among moms — the brand won a 2021 What to Expect Award — Dr. Brown’s bottles have a special tubed venting system that’s designed to help reduce gas and colic. The tube forces air into the base of the bottle, which keeps it from being reingested by baby during feedings.
- The nipple design on Dr. Brown’s bottles also slows the flow of milk, which can help prevent spit-up, burps and gas. We recommend the Dr. Brown’s Options+ Wide-Neck Glass Baby Bottles, which are top-rack dishwasher and sterilizer safe, and available for purchase in 5- or 9-ounce sizes.
Choosing a nipple that is appropriately sloped will help the baby get the nipple deeply into their mouth in an attempt to mimic their latch at the breast."
Product name: NUK Premium Choice Glass Bottle 0-6m
About this item：Compact, slow flow reduces gas and spit-ups
- The Smooth Flow nipple on these NUK bottles adjust their flow depending on your baby’s speed. That makes for longer feeding times — and fewer upset tummies for babies who love to gulp down milk. Plus, there’s even a built-in temperature monitor: The blue thermometer on the side of the bottle disappears when the milk is too hot becomes visible when it’s safe to drink.
- The asymmetrical shape is designed to support oral development while feeling more like mom’s nipple, so that baby is more comfortable taking it. Since these bottles hold about 5 ounces, they’re best for younger babies who are taking smaller, more frequent feeds. You’ll also like how the shape curves ever-so-slightly inward, making it easier for you to hold.
Product name:Richell Try Straw Mug Set
About this item：Durable, dishwasher-safe
- The 3D bottle body imitates the belly of a pregnant mother. The curvature of the bottle fits the palm of your hand, making it easy to hold for feeding. Not easy to slip and fall.The five-fold spiral ring construction of the pacifier can be freely retracted, free fit
- This bottle comes with a Stage 1 slow flow nipple, ring and stopper. The bottles are BPA-free and can be placed in the freezer to store breast milk.
Product name:Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle
About this item:Can be used from newborn to older baby, dishwasher-safe
- The Phillips Avent Natural bottles are a popular choice for parents because they are affordable, easy to clean, and many infants have no trouble transitioning between bottle and breast.The nipple on these bottles is breast-shaped and extra flexible, helping your little one bounce between skin and bottle. they also have a wide base which helps promote a healthy latch. The anti-colic valve helps remove any unwanted gas from the feeding, which will help prevent a fussy baby.
- I recommend purchasing smaller bottles that hold a maximum of 4 ounces of milk - most breastfed babies only need 2-4 ounces per feeding and 8-ounce bottles aren’t needed.
Product name:comotomo® 5 oz. Baby Bottle in Green
About this item：Bottle is for ages birth to 24 months
- The naturally shaped, soft silicone nipple is ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding, and features an innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding.
- Besides being easy for your baby to latch onto, these are also made of silicone, which is BPA-free and can safely go in the dishwasher and microwave. The silicone also gives these a super soft grip that babies enjoy holding onto.
Have you found the right bottle?
- If you want anti-colic bottle: you can choose Nature Sense PP Bottle, NUK Premium Choice Glass Bottle 0-6m, comotomo, DR.Browns
- If you want cheap and good bottles: you can choose DR.Browns, Tommee Tippee
- If you are a parent who pursues environmental protection: you can choose richell
- If you want high temperature and explosion-proof: you can choose bfree, Tommee Tippee